The types of personal information we collect may include:
- your name
- address details
- contact information
- financial information
Where possible, we will collect your personal information directly from you. This may be in person, for example when:
- you purchase a product;
- you complete a finance application
- we contact you to confirm delivery details
- you visit our website.
We take all necessary precautions to prevent misuse, intrusion, and loss of personal information, as well as unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.. Your personal information will be held in a password-protected electronic database, which may be ours, a cloud hosting service provider's database, or another third-party database storage or server provider.
In most cases, hard copy information is held in our offices, which are locked to avoid unauthorized access. Personal information that is no longer in use is archived.
We will provide you with access to your personal details kept by us upon your request and in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
Your right to access personal information is not absolute, and we are not obligated to provide access under such cases, such as where:
- access would pose a serious threat to the life, safety or health of any individual or to public health or public safety;
- access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other individuals;
- the request is frivolous or vexatious;
- denying access is required or authorised by a law or a court or tribunal order;
- access would be unlawful, or
- access may prejudice commercial negotiations, legal proceedings, enforcement activities or appropriate action being taken in respect of a suspected unlawful activity or serious misconduct.
A cookie does not identify you personally. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We may gather your IP address as part of our business activities. This information does not identify you personally.
During online payment, your card information is encrypted. To collect payments online, we use Stripe and PayPal, two of the most common payment processors.