The Deakin chair is the ideal complement to our range of dining tables since it is built in the same style and look.
||PU Leather Upholstered|
|External Tools Required
|Screwdriver (Electric Drill Recommended)|
To visualize the size of your product or package, click on size.link and enter the dimensions.
- Images for illustration purposes only, the actual product might be slightly different. We highly recommend you to visit the store before the purchase.
You can shop from the comfort of your own home and pick up your order for free from our Rocklea warehouse. Pickups are strictly on an appointment only. Please call 07 3161 5415 to arrange pickup. Please show the order confirmation email along with your Photo ID in-store.
If you have paid for your purchases by credit card, the cardholder must be present at the time of pickup and their photo ID to verify the credit card details.
PLEASE NOTE: When the payment is processed with POLI Internet Banking, the goods can be picked up, or the delivery will be arranged after funds are received in our Bank Account. You will be notified about this via email.
If someone else is picking up on your behalf, please get in touch with us before the pickup. Without proper notice, goods will not be given.
The warehouse operating hours are,
- Mon to Fri: 10 AM to 4 PM
- Sat: 10 AM to 3 PM
- Sun and Public Holiday: 11 AM to 2 PM
Choose to Pick Up when making an online purchase, and we'll take care of the rest. However, if you want to pick it up from our other store, please get in touch with us to arrange it.
Likely, you might not be able to collect your item immediately for various reasons. Our sales team will notify you if any products are delayed when they contact you.
Please keep in mind that any Pickup transactions would require you to have your transportation. Strapping, rope or protective coverings for transporting Pick Up purchases will not be provided from A2Z Furniture.
The delivery cost is determined by the item being delivered and the distance. You can check the delivery charge by putting your details in the checkout section. If you have any additional questions, our sales team will be able to provide you with more information about distant geographic locations. You can reach out to them before you buy using the information on our Contact Us page or after you've placed your order online, and they'll talk to you about delivery options.
Delivery choices are contingent on availability, your geographic location, and the availability of the items ordered. Please call your nearest store to learn more about your delivery options.
When choosing Delivery, please note:
- Delivery is to ground level / front garage only. Additional charges apply for taking goods inside the property. Please visit the Assembly Terms and Conditions page for details.
- If delivery is to an upstairs area, please advise the store when organising delivery so we can quote you for that.
- If you have paid for your purchases by credit card, the cardholder will need to be present at the time of delivery along with their photo ID to verify the credit card details.
- If nobody is available to accept the delivery at the nominated address and time, we will be unable to complete the delivery. In those circumstances, we will contact you to arrange re-delivery, and additional charges may apply.
- Please ensure that the access is appropriate for the furniture being delivered.
- The delivery/ assembly charge is not refundable in any circumstance, so if you have any questions, please get in touch with us before placing the order.
Following Terms and Conditions apply,
- Available on selected items only. If the product qualifies for it, it will automatically be applied during the checkout process. For any detailed information, please get in touch with us.
- Available for outright payments only (No Payment Plan, Layby)
- Only available for addresses that are less than 10 km from Rocklea Warehouse. The distance is determined using Google Maps.
- Delivery is strict till the garage/ ground floor. The driver will not take it inside, upstairs or unpack the goods.
- The standard delivery time frame is within 3 to 7 working days, and there might be delays depending on stock availability.
- The delivery driver may call you from a private number before delivery; if the customer does not answer the phone, the driver will not attempt delivery unless instructed to leave goods at the property.
- The A2Z Furniture has complete discretion to change any policy aspect without prior notice.